Hot!

Diddy’s Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Is Pregnant For New Beau



Diddy‘s ex off-and-on girlfriend of 10 years, Cassie announced earlier today that she is pregnant and expecting her first daughter with her new beau, Alex Fine.

Alex Fine who is a competitive bull rider and celebrity personal trainer got together with Cassie a few months after she split with Diddy finally. The 32-year-old singer and model made her relationship with the trainer Instagram Official after sharing a picture of them kissing at a Christmas party last year.

To announce her pregnancy, Cassie simply wrote on an Instagram post this morning “Can’t wait to meet our baby girl 💗 Love You Always & Forever”. To which her baby daddy quickly replied: “Love both of you to the moon and back millions of times”.

Alex on the other hand full on wrote an open letter to both Cassie and the daughter they are expecting together.

The open letter read:

“I promise you that I will do every single thing in my power to support you and help you. I promise that you will never be alone. I promise that you will be loved beyond expectation and we will show our children how to be in a healthy relationship. I promise to always come home with a great attitude and give our children and your undivided attention. I promise to always keep you and the child first nothing comes before you. I promise you will be showered in kisses and hugs every single day. I promise that I will be the best father/baby daddy. You two are my greatest loves I have and will ever have. I cannot wait for the rest of our lives together and to raise a beautiful happy child in our beautiful happy life.”

To his daughter, he said:

Instagram Photo

According to E Online, her new beau, Alex used to work for Diddy as his personal trainer and that Diddy felt betrayed when he found out the two had gotten together.

The post Diddy’s Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Is Pregnant For New Beau appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.


by 208headlines