Hot!

NET Exclusive: I intend to take a 4 year break from music – Waje



Waje

Nigerian singer, Aituaje Iruobe otherwise called Waje has revealed plans to embark on a 4 year break from active music.

Having been active in Nigerian music industry since 2007, Waje is finally getting ready to drop her debut album in September 2016 and she tells NET that she’ll go on a 4 year break after the album drops.

In her words, ‘It’s something I’ve been considering for a while and now I think after the album drops and I round up with all the tours and promo, I’ll go on break for about 4 years’.

READWaje’s daughter ‘Emerald’ turns 17

Asked why, Waje who has a 17 year old daughter says, ‘I want to have more kids, I want to focus on a business that I’ve had in mind for a long time and I also want to mentor a couple more young artistes’.

 


by 208headlines