Hot!

Meet Victoria The New Hottest TILB Reader



My name is Chinazom Victoria..Am a young vibrant and confident lady of 24. I am a professional finance administrator. A proud Igbo from Anambra state in Nigeria. a believer in the supreme GOD. humanitarian to the core. I am in a relationship. 

My beauty is as old as I am..part of my looks come from my dad who is a very handsome man..even though my beauty comes naturally I don't rule out the beauty therapy routine for maintaining the already existing beauty.. Which ranges from sleeping healthy ,eating healthy and good body exercises...in the nutshell I am a beautiful woman who adhere to beauty rules
.



What I consider important in life is found in Mathew 6:33..The only regret I have in life is being a sinner in the first place

Thanks.

.