Hot!

Beyonce releases 6th studio album, Lemonade



Beyonce_Lemonade1

Beyonce has released her sixth studio album, titled ‘Lemonade’.

The visual album, which was debuted on American cable channel HBO last night, April 23, was later made available on streaming service Tidal, owned by her husband Jay Z.

According to The Guardian, the state of the pair’s {Beyonce and Jay Z} marriage is sure to come under scrutiny given the angry tone of the first few songs. The first video, ‘Pray You Catch Me’, sees Beyoncé walking down the street and smashing up cars with a baseball bat, singing about a man who had betrayed her trust.

Beyonce

She also sings on the track: ‘Ten times of nine, I know you’re lying
But nine times outta ten, I know you’re trying.’

Beyonce_Lemonade

‘Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home
Today I regret the night I put that ring on
He always got them fucking excuses
I pray to the Lord you reveal what his truth is…’
– she also rhymes in track 7,  ‘Love Drought’

Lemonade features collaborations with Jack White, Diplo, James Blake, Kendrick Lamar and the Weeknd.

Beyonce's Lemonade tracklisting.


by 208headlines