Hot!

Stunning New Photos of Lailan, VeeCee. She Recently Won a Beauty Pageant!!



This mail from our one and only Vee Cee, Laila's Blog Baby made me sooo proud!

The beauty with brains won at the Miss NGO Beauty Pageant back in Dec 2014 (see photos HERE), she went on to win yet again at another pageant, 'Finest Girl Tourism Nigeria' (FGTN) (see photos HERE) and now again, it's the Ada South East' Nigeria pageant. Our bae is going places!!
Dearest Mrs. Laila, how are you and your family? hope ok...This is Vera. I've really missed you and Tilb fam!.. Anyway, I contested for 'Ada South east' Nigeria pageant last December and came out as the first runner up and was crowned the 'Face Of Southeast' Nigeria...

I'm really excited to share the news with you. I'll start my project- 'Women Empowerment' very soon and would like my fellow female Lailans to be a part of it (the male bloggers are not excluded)...I'll keep you updated. 
Thanks and God bless you and Lailans. *kisses*...Vee cee...#Laila'sBlogBaby (I did a photoshoot, decided to share some of the pics with you guys:))







Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9