Hot!

Popular Yoruba actor, Adedimeji Lateef celebrates mum with heartfelt message as she turns a year older



Dimeji

Adedimeji Lateef pens lovely message for mum.

Popular Nollywood actor, Adedimeji Lateef‘s mum is a year older today, February 6, 2016, and the Olabisi Onajanjo University graduate, who doubles as a TV presenter, took to Instagram earlier  to  celebrate her by sharing her photo along with a heart-warming message.
Lateef's mum

Lateef’s mum

Here is what he wrote:
Maami is a year older,
Maami is a year happier,
Maami is a year greater.
I celebrate you my treasure,
You being my mother is the best favour.
When you smile,
I feel happy.
When you smile,
I think gladly.
It’s your birthday mother,
Joy shall take you further.
Mummy, dance and touch the ceiling,
For its a great feeling.
Our hearts are filled with thanksgiving,
For Allah keeps showering upon you His blessings.
Happy birthday mummy,
Live long maami.
Hurry dimejilovers,
Join me to serve my mother
Befitting wishes,
Exceptional wishes.
Adedimeji is no doubt one of the most sought-after young actors rocking the make-believe industry at the moment. The Mass Communication graduate, started acting professionally as a stage actor at the age of 15 and has since featured in several stage productions and popular movies.

by 208headlines