Hot!

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? A Blog Reader Needs Answers



I am confused. I came back from lecture this evening to the news that a girl visited my boyfriend in our lodge. (we live together). I asked my female neighbours who gave me the gist if they spent time inside and they said the girl even took her bath because they saw her walking to the tap to fetch water. I confronted him and he told me that the girl was just a course mate who came around to chill. He denied she actually took her bath but agreed that he asked her to help him fetch a bucket of water. I was livid because he would never allow any male friend to visit me.
I was very angry and I may have said some hurtful things to him because I was the one who paid our house rent this semester. I got the shock of my life when he told me in a very insulting yet calm voice that we are in a relationship and not marriage and that he owes me nothing in sense of faithfulness. He told me that he is not cheating not because he is under any obligation. I was dumb struck. I mean I get nothing from him yet i have remained faithful because we were in a commited relationship. He left the house and is yet to return but what he said got me thinking. Is faithfulness only for marriage and not for people in a committed relationship?


Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9