Hot!

Blog Reader Who May be Gay Needs Help








 Hello Laila, Please, I am a blog reader but I had to open this new email to send this mail so I dont give myself away.please dont hate me but I need help not castigation. And please foul mouthed wilhemina pls stay off this post.


I have never be in a relationship before.The problem is dat i dont have feeling for women at all, any time i set my eye on a the naked body of a lady, it irritates me. I dont like talking with a gal cuz it gets me bored even when am talking with my sistas. But such doesn't hapen wheneva am talking with fellow guys.
I have tried several times to develop feelings 4 woman but all to no avail,rather,i will end up getting bored n frustrated. One time I managed to have an erection with a girl was when one of our house helps offered me her anus because she dosnt want to get pregnant. I am not happy about dis cuz i think it will affect my marriage life.
Please,is anytin wrong with me?if yes,what could be d solution?


Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9