Hot!

I still don’t know when I’m getting married – Banky W



Banky W.

Banky W.

Once again, Nigerian R&B star, Banky W has declared that he still doesn’t know when he’s getting married.

Banky W has been on best man duties for two consecutive weddings starting from Tunde Demuren and Tolu Oniru’s wedding last week to Ebuka Obi and Cynthia’s white wedding that held today.

In an Instagram post today, he wrote, ‘Yes, I’m on Groomsman duty again. Yes, I’m the last man standing because all my friends are marrying. No, I don’t know when I’m getting married. God will do my own in time. Any other comments or questions, feel free to post below’.

The E.M.E boss has however been romantically linked with the label’s act, Niyola but at each turn, both stars keep denying it.

That has not stopped Banky W from going on to tell the story of how he met her in the toilet and Niyola in turn keeps singing his praises as a big uncle.

For now, we’ll wait on him till he’s ready to get married and officially unveil his boo


by 208headlines