Hot!

Watch: Mr Eazi And Simi Release Visuals For Their Hit Song, ‘Doyin’



The one thing that Mr Eazi and Simi are known for is dropping hit songs and when they come together on a song can only mean that it is going to be a super hit song. Mr Eazi has once again gotten his friend and talented singer, Simi to join him on a new song that they call ‘Doyin’.

The song, produced by KillerTunes is a raw and uncut heartfelt Afro-R&B record about love. According to Mr Eazi and Simi, the song was recorded as an impromptu musings on the night before Mr Eazi’s performance at Coachella.

The video itself shows Mr Eazi and Simi singing their parts in a colourful place. It is tastefully done and beautiful. This new song ‘Doyin’ is a follow up to Mr Eazi’s single, Supernova. It is also the first song that Mr Eazi and Simi will collaborate on since they released ‘Surrenda’ in 2018.

Simi told the funny story of how they recorded the song and shot the video on her Instagram page. She said, “soo what had happened was I went to say hey to @mreazi and some of the boys in LA and then he was getting his hair cut and he was also vibing to this beat that @killertunes_tii had made and then I threw my backpack on cos I had gone there from school.”

She finished the story by saying, “I was about to leave and he was like “Simi you get any idea” or something like that and I was like ok “yada yada yada” and I was like “peace I’m out” and then weeks later he was like “make we shoot video for that our jam now.” and I was like “our jam? lol”. because you see I didn’t know it was our jam I thought it was his jam and now Doyin is out.”

You can watch the video and tell us what you think about it in the comment section below.

The post Watch: Mr Eazi And Simi Release Visuals For Their Hit Song, ‘Doyin’ appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.


by 208headlines