Hot!

Miley Cyrus Denies Rumors That Her Cheating Split Up Her Marriage



Miley Cyrus has been going through a very public and somewhat brutal separation from her husband, Liam Hemsworth who she was married to for six months. After being spotted kissing Kaitlynn Carter only one day after news of her separation went public, people assumed the split happened because she cheated.

There had been rumours from both sides of the separation with various sources saying that the problem was from both of them. Some American papers claimed that they had sources that said the split up was Liam’s fault and others claimed it was Miley’s. The couple has not publicly blamed anyone for their separation but the rumours that Miley was cheating have been the biggest scandal from the break-up.

She has clearly had enough of people calling her out to accept the blame for the break-up and she is speaking up about it. She took to her social media pages to clear the air once and for all about whether or not her cheating had broken up her marriage. She spoke about all of the public mistakes she has made through the course of her life and said that she has now grown up.

Miley Cyrus who grew up in the eye of the media from her time as Hannah Montana listed all of the wrong decisions she has made, even saying “There are probably more nudes of me on the internet than maybe any woman in history.”

She has stood her ground that this break up is not her fault. She said, “I can admit to a lot of things but I refuse to admit that my marriage ended because of cheating. Liam and I have been together for a decade. I’ve said it before & it remains true, I love Liam and always will. BUT at this point, I had to make a healthy decision for myself to leave a previous life behind. I am the healthiest and happiest I have been in a long time. You can say I am a twerking, pot-smoking, foul-mouthed hillbilly but I am not a liar.”

The post Miley Cyrus Denies Rumors That Her Cheating Split Up Her Marriage appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.


by 208headlines