Hot!

Some Of The Best Punchlines From The LAMB Cypher ft M.I, AQ, Loose Kaynon and Blaqbonez



Following up their sacrificial 2018 projects themed LAMB August which saw the release of Loose Kaynon and AQ’s ‘Crown’ album, M.I Abaga’s ‘Yung Denzl’ album and the ‘Bad Boy Blaq’ album by Blaqbonez, the rappers have just released a fierce five minutes long cypher that has set the internet abuzz.

Here some of our favourite lines from the LAMB Cypher.

Blaqbonez

I’ll be handing out L’s to these rappers, they know I’m snapping / You could take your L right off the bat like LL Cool J or somewhere in the middle like Samuel L. Jackson.

Barz so dope, I’m getting high on my own supply, I’m stoned to death like I’m Goliath.

The bigger the nigga, the more attention you get when you diss him.

Loose Kaynon

I’m too busy to throw stones at every dog barking / I’m home alone in this hip-hop shit Macaulay Culkin.

Y’all humble in person but online, you’re Al Capone / Leave me alone, once I get in my zone, I spark a Jay and then say Kanye, Watch the Throne.

Y’all sneak-dissing when it comes to beef, I like it raw / Your lungs ain’t big enough for all the smoke that you’re asking for.

AQ

How are you taking shots with a sub-par album? Those joints ain’t strong enough, you lack calcium.

Go against me, there can only be two outcomes; you lose or you lose like Buhari and Atiku / If that’s the premise on which you voting then I don’t need to… You can let him deceive you but homie ain’t with you.

Make your girl’s mouth a nice place to place kids in, if dick be the medicine, I hit her with the penicillin / She stuck on me like Bacteria, I’m back-tearing her.

And if you can take it I’m coming with slim cases, when the lamba hits you the shaku will switch places.

M.I Abaga

It’s real, praying to the sky, hoping that manna fall (man a fall)

I’m the head, always the head like niggas sucking vaginas / We arrived help you pu**ies out my niggas are gynos / How we do it isn’t fair seems you guys are albinos.

Four more bars for my dawgs, I got it / Loose and AQ we should make this episodic / Only open for rappers who deliver product, and yeah that other cognac, this is how to spend your budget.

The post Some Of The Best Punchlines From The LAMB Cypher ft M.I, AQ, Loose Kaynon and Blaqbonez appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.


by 208headlines