Hot!

Here’s The Moment Christian Bale Thanked “Satan” In His Golden Globes Speech



While receiving the award for Best Actor In A Comedy at yesterday Golden Globe Awards, English actor Christian Bale shocked the audience when he thanked “Satan” in his acceptance speech.

Known for his roles in movies such as Batman Begins, American Pyscho and The Dark Knight, Bale’s statement was more political than religious. For Vice in which he won the award, he played Dick Cheney, the former US Vice President.

Thank you to Satan for giving me inspiration for playing this role,” he said, after which he thanked his wife for advising him on how to behave on stage. I’d like to thank my wife who told me less is more. She knows the dumb crap that can come out of my mouth at times. I can sink and ruin a perfectly good movie and so-so career in one speech. So thank you for that advice…”

The Church of Satan on its own has responded positively to the line, saying that Christian Bale fits its idea of pride and liberty.

 

The post Here’s The Moment Christian Bale Thanked “Satan” In His Golden Globes Speech appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.


by 208headlines