Hot!

Singer, Miley Cyrus Says Her Mom Lured Her Back Into Smoking Weed



In a recent interview with The Sun to promote her new single ‘Nothing Breaks Like A Heart’, popular American singer, Miley Cyrus,  disclosed how her mother got reintroduced her back into smoking and weed.

In a 2013 interview with Rolling Stone, the 26-year-old has referred to weed as “the best drug on Earth.”

On the interview, Miley said, “My mom got me back on it, When I’m just working, I don’t think I function at my highest, most intelligent, most being-able-to-be-as-aware-and- as-present, so I don’t smoke when I work.” 

READ: Miley Cyrus And Fiance Liam Hemsworth Join Other Celebrities Who Have Lost Their Homes To California’s Ravaging Wildfire

In May 2017, Cyrus revealed she hadn’t smoked weed in three weeks and opened up about her decision to quit. She said, “I like to surround myself with people that make me want to get better, more evolved, open.” 

Interestingly, Miley Cyrus has always been open about her smoking habits. Also, during a 2017 interview, after staying off cigarettes and weed for a while, the ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer was quoted as saying “This record means so much to me, and I want to be able to tell people what I feel about the record in a non-stoned way”.

Tish Cyrus, 51, has always been known as laidback when it comes to her parenting because she doesn’t believe being overprotective is beneficial.

“I’m very open with my kids. And I think that’s why we have the relationship that we have because we’re so open with each other,” Tish who is also an actress told POPSUGAR last year. “People will be like, ‘Well, I don’t want my kids to watch this or that.’ And I’m, like, really? Because when they go to their friend’s house, they’ll watch it any way. So I would rather them watch it with me or at my house and then communicate about it. I just feel that setting too strict boundaries usually backfires.”

 

The post Singer, Miley Cyrus Says Her Mom Lured Her Back Into Smoking Weed appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.


by 208headlines