Hot!

New Music: U & I Music Records Singer, Olakira Makes His Debut With Two Singles titled ‘Hey Lover’ and ‘Flirty Signal’



Rising singer, Olakira has made his entry into the Nigerian music scene with the release of two singles titled ‘Hey Lover’ and ‘Flirty Signal’.

Olakira whose real name is ‘Ade Ebenezer’ is a multi-talented Afro-pop and RnB artiste, producer, composer and songwriter who also plays most musical instruments.

The artiste describes this first debut single, HEY LOVER, as a confessional, deliberate with expressive lyrics and patiently constructed. The beat is a fusion of traditional Nigerian and Ghanaian sounds infused with percussion and style. First comes the melody, then the hook, and the lyrics. Undoubtedly he is a formidable force to look out for in the entertainment industry.

Fixated on showcasing the very best, beginning with these two new singles, Olakira is gradually taking the Nigerian music industry by storm.

According to him ‘Getting a platform to help develop and showcase my gifts had always been my major challenge till I got signed to the U & I Music label, one that truly understands me and treats me like family. With this opportunity, I want to make a positive mark in the industry that will stand the test of time and for Olakira to become a household name, both home and abroad.’

Watch the video for Flirty Signal below:

Listen to Hey Lover below

The post New Music: U & I Music Records Singer, Olakira Makes His Debut With Two Singles titled ‘Hey Lover’ and ‘Flirty Signal’ appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.


by 208headlines