Hot!

Lil Dicky and Chris Brown’s Video for “Freaky Friday” Has Everyone Buzzing



American comedian/rapper Lil Dicky has shared a hilarious video for his fresh single “Freaky Friday” featuring Chris Brown, which borrows the plot of classic 2003 film of the same.

The video sees Chris Brown and LD switching bodies to enjoy a day in the life of one another. Dicky wakes up in Chris Brown’s body as he raps about the things he wants to do with his new life. “I just FaceTimed Kanye/ I told him I’m his biggest fan, yeah/ Got all these hoes in my DM/ Holy shit, I got a kid / Oh, I can sing so well/ Wonder if I can say the N-word?”, he comically rhymes.

Brown is also happy about the fact that he can stay under the radar moving around as Dicky, but they both end up wanting their lives back after meeting in the VIP area of a nightclub. The video also saw Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and Kendall Jenner switch bodies with Dicky.

The internet has already begun to buzz over the brilliance that was displayed in the video.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The post Lil Dicky and Chris Brown’s Video for “Freaky Friday” Has Everyone Buzzing appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.


by 208headlines