Hot!

NET TV Exclusive: Small Doctor on street tussle with Olamide, favourite sex position and weirdest thing he’s ever done



Small Doctor, who gained the streets’ attention with his hit single, ‘Penalty,’ has stated that YBNL rapper, Olamide, remains his mentor in the game.

The singer is shutting down the side talks suggesting that he has taken over the streets from Olamide.

In a chat with NET TV, he said, ‘If everybody owns the streets, who go come dey house?’

ALSO: Nigerian singer, Small Doctor goes into acting

He added, ‘I respect Olamide a lot and he is my mentor. There is no competition between the both of us.’

Revealing the weirdest thing he has ever done, Small Doctor, who used to be a commercial bike rider (Okada rider) said, ‘I recently rode a bike because it was my one time hustle, but my people did not allow me enjoy the trip.’

Speaking on his favourite sex position, ‘Omo, na sleep I sleep o, make everybody just dey alright.’

The post NET TV Exclusive: Small Doctor on street tussle with Olamide, favourite sex position and weirdest thing he’s ever done appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.


by 208headlines