Hot!

Dammy Krane pleads for help, says he is innocent of fraud allegations



Following his arrest a few months ago, Dammy Krane has pleaded with his teeming fans and fellow Nigerians to pray for him ahead of his court hearing which comes up in a few weeks

Recall that Dammy Krane was nabbed on June 2, 2017 for trying to book a private jet flight to Washington D.C. using stolen credit cards.

READ: How mobile technology led to Dammy Krane’s arrest – Tapjets

The fraudulent act, however, was detected by TapJets through a mobile phone tracking app.

Still, Dammy Krane claims he is innocent of the allegations and has pleaded with Nigerians to pray for him.

ALSO: Will Dammy Krane suffer the same fate as Sinzu?

‘Everybody knows that I’m just all about my music. I’m a musician I don’t do flight bookings, I’m innocent of the allegation. Everyone should please pray for me to come out of this successfully,’ he said.

The post Dammy Krane pleads for help, says he is innocent of fraud allegations appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.


by 208headlines