Hot!

Moyo, you are an angel on earth! Happy birthday darling...



I hope you are smiling soooo hard right now.


The joy you bring to me, and to every Lailan that has ever met you is sooo irreplaceable. Moyo, you are a joy to be with.

You are so kind, so thoughtful and selfless. You are so generous. Guys, Moyo gave us N30k to celebrate her birthday today in this recession. So you can imagine!

Today is your birthday darling, believe me when I say you have imparted lives, my life!

The first day I met you, in Lagos, I can't forget. Moyo took me out and spoilt me silly. She treated me to some real good drink, meal, icecream, and OCTOPUS legs. Yes, octopus legs. First time I ever ate that and I thoroughly enjoyed it. lmao.

Then we shared life stories. Moyo, you amazed me when you opened your mouth and told me how you survived a humongous ovarian cyst. How you have had 4 pregnancy experiences - 3 births of beautiful queens and 1 miscarriage. Read that story here. You are sooo special!

As you celebrate today, our Good Lord will prosper you beyond your wildest imagination, and give you more reasons to keep chanting alleluia both now and always.

The eyes of the evil one will never see you because you are God’s chosen. Happiest birthday and make sure you enjoy.

We will be having games to give out Moyo's 30k gift, dearies. Please join me and celebrate this amazing woman!