Hot!

What fatherhood changed about me – Brymo



brymo1

On March 27, 2015 Nigerian singer, Brymo became a father when he welcomed his first child, Waju with his pretty baby mama, Esse Kakada.

Brymo, while speaking exclusively to THENETNG today, described how being a parent has affected him, and how fatherhood changes one’s perspectives.

He said, ‘Fatherhood is another phase in one’s life, and I am learning and getting better at it everyday. A lot has changed too, I now pay closer attention to my actions and how they’ll reflect on the people closest to me’.

SEE: First photo of Brymo’s 2-month old son, Waju

Asked if he’ll get married to his babymama Esse any time soon, he responded saying, ‘I feel like a married man these days already… As soon as it happens, everyone will know’.


by 208headlines