Hot!

Are You Still Single? Get in Here Now And Meet Le-Boo



  • My Name is Tommy and I stay at Abuja. I am Igbo. Tall and masculine. I need a woman who is ready to settle down with a beginner as I am not already made. She must be a graduate. Reach me on 08037322424



  • My name is Lily. I am an ND holder and a teacher based in Anambra state. I am also into event management and catering services. I am a petite 28 year old homely lady. I need a man who is ready to settle down. Finances, education and looks is not a factor. I just want a good man who I can build with. Call me on 0816047**** (on demand)

  • I am a lady in my early thirties,a christian from the south east and a teacher by profession.I am in search of a meaningful relationship from a responsible christian man between the age bracket of 32-37yrs.should be neither a widower nor a divorcee,but hardworking with prospects preferably Ibo.i still need female friends that i can share ideas with.I can be reached via this line 07039447074(whatsapp )

  • I just got out of a messy relationship,I've been crying my eyes out.I can't concentrate,even when I try to take my mind off it,it comes back piercing like a knife in my heart. I need friends both male and female to chat and talk to,i wonder why it's so hard for beautiful and good girls to find true love,I'm female and based in Abuja.my bbm pin is 5c488edb 

  • My Name is Amaka. I am a 22 yr old virgin based in Anambra State. I need a Man who I can call my own and who is ready to settle down and support me educationally. I really do not engage in extra marital sex so I only want a man who is ready to settle down. Please send an E-mail to lailasblog@gmail.com for my contact

  • My name is Sunny. An igbo guy from Enugu state based in Malaysia. I want a very beautiful tall woman who is homely, independent and enterprising for marriage. A graduate is a bonus. Please send an email to Lailasblog@gmail.com with your photo and stats and I will get back to you. I really need to settle down immediately so please unready women need not bother because i dont have time for games

  • My name is Love and I passed out from NYSC few days ago. I am from enugu state and currently based at Abuja. I am fair and curvy. I am well mannered and homely. I want a gainfully employed igbo man who is ready to settle down. Please send an email to Lailasblog@gmail.com for my photo and contact.

  • I am 48 yrs old dedicated born again but lively female. A senior lecturer at a federal south eastern university. I want a man who is ready to settle down before the end of the year. He must be gainfully employed. pls send an E-mail to lailasblog@gmail.com

  • My name is Ola and I am a professional female footballer based in Europe. I play in the women's top flight league in Sweden. I want a responsible God fearing man who respects women and who is ready to settle down. Tribe and status inconsequential. send an E-mail to lailasblog@gmail.com