Hot!

Naomi Campbell wants to have kids but not in a hurry



Naomi Campell wants kids. Photo: Shemazing

Naomi Campell wants kids. Photo: Shemazing

Naomi Campbell would like to have children one day and is open to raising a family alone.

The 45-year-old supermodel – who is currently single – thinks she would be a ‘good mother’ but is unsure ‘which way’ she will have a family of her own.

She said: ‘I’m not saying I won’t have children. I could have children. ‘I just don’t know which way I’ll have children.

‘But I think I’ll have children, everyone thinks I’ll be a good mother.’ However, Naomi insists she isn’t ready to have kids just yet.

She said: ‘I’ll just do it when I’m ready. I’m not rushing to anyone’s drumbeat, I’m going to my own.’

Though she is open to finding love, Náómì, who was raised by her single mother Valerian, is happy to bring up children alone.

She told the Sunday Times magazine: ‘Absolutely. Totally. That’s not been a fear of mine. As I said, it’s just timing, grounding, information.

‘Where are you living? Where are you raising?’ Despite her jet-setting lifestyle, the London-born star would want to ‘come home’ to raise her family.

Naomi’s mum is keen to be a grandmother but won’t pressure her daughter. She said: ‘I don’t want to force it.’


by 208headlines