Hot!

Blog Reader With Serious Trust Issues Needs Your Advice



Dear laila,

My name is Joshua and have this girl am dating, we've been together for over a year and we did just fine. Now I am out of d city for my masters. I feel we are beginning to fall apart because I can't seems to stop thinking anytime she goes out she is going to see another man.
Am not assuming tins here because I once found a message on her phone saying she has a nice butts and d sender say he will like to hold it again, I confronted her and she said it was some old friend she ran into that sent it.
  
I accepted cos I don't like arguments. But the truth is the thought of it makes me sad. I love her and I really want it to work but am losing it. The moment I allow myself close to another lady I will dump her cos I don't double date. Help what can I do 


Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9