Hot!

Who Knows These Men???



Good afternoon Laila, my name is Caroline A from Abuja. Please I will like Lailans to help me out if anyone knows this two men I will be sending you their picture. 
What really happen is that I'm a married woman with 3kids. I just gave birth to my 3rd baby, people were calling to congratulate me and with the nature of my business I pick and call any strange number I see in my phone as missed call. 
 So there is this particular number I saved to call later, going through my whatsapp, I found out that the number has my husband name and picture there I decided to chat with the person thinking that is my husband. 
To cut the story short, I found out that the person is not my husband but rather someone I don't know and he was asking me out even when he knows I'm married with kids (cause he said so even before I let him know). 
I asked my husband if he was the one playing prank on me but be said NO and this man has being disturbing me for the past 3 days. I asked him to send me his picture to know who he was and he send the first picture and later I found out that he has change my husband picture that was there as profile pics to the second picture. Please I really want to know who these people are and also beg them to leave me alone cause I'm happily married with 3 kids. 
The first pic 
the second pic

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9