Hot!

Moses Delighted With Emenike Reunion At West Ham



emenike-scores-ii

West Ham’s Nigerian winger Victor Moses is delighted at the arrival of his compatriot Emmanuel Emenike at the club after he played a part in convincing his fellow countryman to move to London.

Moses and Emenike were instrumental in the Super Eagles’ Africa Cup of Nations triumph in South Africa in 2013 and the Chelsea winger, on loan at West Ham, vowed to make the Fenerbache loanee comfortable in order to give his best for the Hammers.

“I’ve probably played about 20 games with him in the same Nigeria team,” Moses began in an interview with the West Ham’s official website.

“Since I’ve been playing for Nigeria he’s been there and we were together in the team who won the African Nations Cup, where he was top scorer in the tournament.

“I’m really looking forward to him coming to the Club and I am going to make sure he feels at home.

“He called me up and told me the club were interested in him. I told him ‘You should come and play in the Premier League,’

West Ham are a family club, everyone here is friendly, we have a good manager here and the people are lovely. I said to him ‘Come and express yourself and you will do well.”

The post Moses Delighted With Emenike Reunion At West Ham appeared first on Complete Sports Nigeria.


source: complete sports Nigeria