Hot!

How Should We Celebrate Valentine's Day on this Blog, Guys?



Hello sweethearts,

Hope y'all had a great day today?


Valentine's day is just 10 days away and me and my team members have been thinking of how to make that day a very special one for all Lailans. Read this mail one of you sent me and let's talk. Ok? His mail reads:

Please Mrs Laila, I so much love your blog, I normally read your post but can't comment due to the reason that it's not working. What I want to say maybe  funny or annoying,  I just want to say that Valentine is on the way coming, people that have enough should share with people that doesn't have and also put a smile on people faces because there are men and women that don't have who will take them out or play with them on that day. 
I can't lie, I'm one of them that will be inside because of no lover nor friends. I love you Laila and all the people in here. I wish you all happy valentine day.
I love you too, J, sincerely your mail got me thinking more too. Thank God, February 14 is on a Sunday. I want that day to be red hot on Laila's blog. I want the love that we will be sharing here that day to be explosive, mind blowing, off the hook, fo shizzle ma nizzle. You know what I'm sayin?! *in Francis Odega's voice* lol.

How do you suggest we make that happen, guys? I need everyone's input, please.

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9