Hot!

Guys, Check Out what My People Wore to Church Today!



First up is divalicious Tessyama Amadi:
Hello Laila, this is what I wore to church today. A Catholic Church in Port Harcourt. The priest talked about God's mercy as we will start lent on Wednesday (Ash Wednesday) . I love my church because God is the owner of the church and He is love‎.


Our dazzling Mrs Ifeoma Igbo is here:



Hi Laila, I'm Igbo Ifeoma, a happily married woman with four beautiful children. I attend Redeemed Christian Church of God, My parish is Latter House Assembly Lagos. I love my church because of the undiluted word of God being preached there. 

So stunning Jane Onyi is next:
Hi Laila.. Good afternoon.. Am Onyinye..
The name of my church is JHCC in Abuja... Todays preaching is centered on Anointing...  This is what I wore to church today.. Tailored by me.. Thanks.


Mimi Bella, our one and only charming Mimi Bella is in the building, guys:


Hi Laila, I'm Mimi by name. My Instagram handle @mimi_cynnabell. I wore this to church today. I attend Dominion City Owerri, H/Q precisely. Service was mind blowing!!

Please meet adorable Chizaram and brother, Kaima:


Hello Laila, my name is Chizaram Miracle and my brother name is Kaima Peter Obi. The name of our church is St Stephen's Catholic Church Lumen Kristi close F.H.E Trans-nkisi GRA Onitsha. Name of our Parish Priest is Rev Fr Victor Mbausi. He is a very good father that likes us children. 
Our vicar is Rev fr Charles Ututo, he is new in our parish, we don't know him too well. He celebrated mass for us today. he taught how Jesus picked Simon Peter, James and JOhn, sons of Zebedee as his disciples. 
I love my parish because we are known as a joyful family and indeed we are a joyful family. We share our joy together, today we are also celebrating send forth of our formal vicar Rev fr Jude France Oruche. We wish him more years in the vineyard of the Lord.



Handsome John Andza is celebrating his birthday today. Please join me and wish him a beautiful one. John dear, you are loved by me. It's your Special day, you are a special person and I wish you a special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in the coming years. Happy birthday.


Last but not least is our very beautiful Chidinma Achonu. She once won our finest face competition back in June.
Hi Laila, this what i wore to church today. All Ankara.


So, what do you think of their outfits?

Read more - http://ift.tt/1gifqs9