Hot!

After surviving fire outbreak, Queen Ure plans big for 2016



queen ure

BY TONY OGAGA ERHARIEFE

After surviving a fire outbreak that razed her home in 2015, Queen Ure is poised to move on in 2016 as she has wrapped up plans to take her career to the next level.

“This January we added the Porpori spring curls to our collection of Porpori hair products,” Queen told Enter­tainer in a telephone chat. “This year, the Porpori Charity platform will expand her scope in terms of the number of charity homes to visit and the level of support we’ll give.”

Among others, Queen revealed that in 2016, her plat­form, Dream & Become Int’l will give clients the best coaching and training services in our core training ar­eas which are service excellence, marketing skills, team building and customer satisfaction.

“Finally, this year I’ll be coming out with my third al­bum which will be entitled Porpori Praise, a gospel work. I already have my double album porpori 1 and Porpori 2, which have various genres of music including highlife, reggae, hip-hop, R n B and dance hall. Most of the songs are love songs. I’m a love person, I love love.”