Hot!

Surfer Mick Fanning's mum saw shark attack on live TV




Media caption Surfer Mick Fanning: "I punched the shark in the back"
Surf champion Mick Fanning's mum watched "terrified" on live television as her son was attacked by a shark in South African waters.
Fanning, 34 was competing at an event in Jeffreys Bay in the Eastern Cape on Sunday when a black fin appeared behind him.
He punched and kicked the shark and was soon rescued by a jet-ski.
"I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought we'd lost him." his mum Elizabeth Osborne told ABC News.

Media caption Mick Fanning's mother: "I just wanted to save him...but there was nothing I could do"
"I was absolutely terrified. I went over to the television almost as though I could pull him out... to save him," she told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation from her home on Australia's Gold Coast.
Ms Osborne had already lost a son to a car crash 17 years ago and she said those memories came back to her.
"When Sean was killed in the car accident, I didn't see it," Ms Osborne said. "I saw this just in front of me. It was just terrible."nullMick Fanning (centre) was emotional after he escaped unharmed from the shark attack
Fanning, the defending champion at the tournament and a three-time world champion, escaped without any injuries.
"I was just sitting there and I felt something just get stuck in my leg rope, and I was kicking trying to get it away," Fanning told Fox Sports. "I just saw fins. I was waiting for the teeth."
Fanning said he was able to "get a punch into its back" and startle the shark.nullnull