Hot!

Danilo: Neymar understands why I chose Real Madrid



The pair played together at Santos but will be title rivals in La Liga next season
Real Madrid defender Danilo says former team-mate and Barcelona star Neymar understands his decision to join the club.
The two players played alongside one another for Santos, but Danilo agreed to join Barca's fierce rivals Madrid in March before completing his €31.5 million move at the end of the season.
He told Marca: "I played at Santos with him for a few years, we were a winning partnership; we are friends. 
"He knows better than anyone that these things are down to the individual, that everyone has to decide their own future. It was my personal decision and he respects that".
Danilo has already spoken to new Madrid boss Rafa Benitez and is keen to hit the ground running next term.
"I have spoken with Benitez on the phone," he told Marca. "I told him how my recovery was going and we talked a little about the new challenge. 
"It was a short conversation, but showed me that he cared for me and that made me very happy.
"Any player should feel very proud of your work if you play for Real Madrid, the world's largest club. To play in Madrid is like another dimension, you must be the best, this was always my dream."