Hot!

Check Out Ciara On The Cover of L’Uomo Vogue Magazine – See Photos



ciara-luomo-vogue-1
As she continues to work on her 6th studio album and raise her son alone Ciara takes some time off to kill it on the cover of L’Uomo Vogue.
The mother-of-one told the magazine about her forth coming album “It will be an authentic album, real. I talk openly and honestly about my emotions as a woman, mother, about my ambitions, but also my vulnerability, my happy moments and my sad moments,” she said
But her most important job is being a mom to her eight-month-old son, Future Zahir Wilburn. “You know, now that I have Future with me, my angel, I am happy,” she says. “For him I want to be the best mother in the world, and also the best business woman. I want to realize all my ambitions, and I know deep down in my heart that I will.”
More shots from Ciara L’Uomo Vogue Shoot below
cici
cici2
cici3
cici4